Crisis Intervention Services
- Advocates are available on scene and immediately after the crime.
- Referrals are made for treatment and counseling.
- Victims are provided with information on the case and the ongoing investigation.
- Assistance is provided later in the legal process.
- Assistance is provided with recovering a victim’s property used as evidence in a case.
- Victim advocates will help with the application for compensation.
- Victim advocates can provide support to the victim during court appearances.
- Special services are available for family members of homicide victims, victims of family violence and sexual assault.