Nestled in Lakewood City Commons across from the
Belmar shopping area at Wadsworth and Alameda, the 38,000 square foot Lakewood
Cultural Center offers a technically advanced 320-seat theater, rotating
visual art exhibitions in multiple gallery spaces, meeting and event spaces,
cultural arts classes, a beautiful lobby space, free WiFi and free parking.
Civic Center North Building
470 S. Allison Pkwy.
Lakewood, CO 80226
LCC Presents 2018-2019 Season
Theater, Music, Dance and Children’s Programs
LCC Presents single tickets and season subscriptions are on sale now.
Subscribe today for the absolute lowest ticket prices for the best available seats. Eight-pack series subscribers receive a savings of 20 percent on single ticket prices or create your own series of four or more shows for a 10 percent savings.
How to subscribe:
By Phone: 303.987.7845
By Mail:Download an order form, complete the information, and mail to Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office, 470 S. Allison Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80226.
In Person: Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office (9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday)
- Sept. 28 & 29: The Flying Karamazov Brothers
- Oct. 5: Mirari Brass Quintet
- Oct. 11: Sybarite5
- Oct. 25: Call of the Wild: Illustrated Edition
- Oct. 27: Nobuntu
- Nov. 8 & 9: Aquila Theatre: Frankenstein
- Nov. 17: Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
- Nov. 30-Dec. 2: Timothy P. & the Rocky Mountain Stocking Stuffers
- Feb. 16: BODYTRAFFIC
- Feb. 17: Amber Brown Is Not a Crayon
- Feb. 21: Baroque Chamber Orchestra of Colorado
- March 2: CATAPULT: The Amazing Magic of Dancing Shadows
- March 9: Alfredo Rodríguez & Pedrito Martinez Duo
- March 16: The Swingles: Folklore
- March 22-April 7: Crazy for You, co-presented with Performance Now Theatre Company
- April 12 & 13: Yesterday and Today: The Interactive Beatles Experience
- April 20: Takács Quartet
All Performances at the Lakewood Cultural Center
Take a virtual tour of the Lakewood Cultural Center, powered by Google: